I can't believe how big he is! I saw him at church yesterday and I wouldn't have guessed he was only a year old if I hadn't known! He's such a cutie pie.
Somehow I missed the last day of pictures I had of our trip! Who knows how
that happened, oops!
We picked up a flyer of local happenings when checking i...
Last year we spent a day with our best homeschool buddies at the Austin
Nature Center. It was such a great day and we loved exploring our gorgeous
city ...
“Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does
not have life” (1 John 5:12 ESV). A foretaste of the future kingdom and its
indesc...
We started out our Christmas season at the Deanna Rose light display with
hot chocolate and donuts, of course!
Ava was determined to get a bite of that ...
Well, it's been about 5 months since I have written anything here. I
seriously need to catch up. Future (back dated) posts will include:
Our new dog Molly
D...
I won’t ever win a humility contest. I don’t know if they have those,
giving someone an award for being humble, probably defeats the purpose of
humility....
mom, what is that? no, seriously, what is it?!?! cereal? Ok, I’ll give it a
try… oh mom, yuck! ok, one more time… blech. How about we try again
tomorrow?
We drove to my sister and brother-in-law's house in Iowa for Memorial Day
weekend. We had fun visiting with family and, most of all, watching the
cousins...
1 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! I saw him at church yesterday and I wouldn't have guessed he was only a year old if I hadn't known! He's such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment